Why hire an accountant to file your tax returns?
- You want to make sure your tax returns are accurate.
- Your tax situation is complicated by running a business, investments, rental properties or any other situation that will make your return more complex.
- You want to pay as little as possible, and need expert tax planning advice.
- You are already in trouble with the government over your tax and need help dealing with back taxes, unreported income, or any other tax troubles.
- You simply don’t want to deal with the headache of doing your own taxes.
Trying to do your own taxes is often overwhelming. Even with today’s tax software, there are so many variables that you can never be sure you are filing an accurate return. Many people agree that they dread completing and filing their tax return more than actually paying their taxes. Why not spare yourself the burden and have your taxes completed by a trained professional?
Our years of experience have made us familiar with the many ins and outs of the tax code. Filling out our worksheets help you share exactly what information we need for a complete and accurate return. Failure to properly report your earnings is a crime, so if you would like to avoid being audited by the government, it is critically important to report all income accurately. Let us ensure your return is done completely and correctly and save yourself the worry and hassle.
2- PAYROLL SERVICES
Claudia Traynor CPA has been providing professional payroll services to area businesses for over 20 years. Managing payroll can be a frustrating and time-consuming task for owners of small- to medium-sized businesses that becomes increasingly complex when you add employees as your business grows.
We offer a wide range of payroll services, from the basic calculation of wages and issuing of paychecks to managing and administering employee benefits such as 401(K) and direct deposit. In addition, we perform a variety of other services for our clients:
- We can prepare payroll for all 50 states.
- We can prepare all of your monthly, quarterly and annual payroll reports.
- We are familiar with all applicable regulations regarding vacation pay, holidays, and overtime.
- We administer employee benefits and garnishments.
All of our services will be performed promptly on schedule, so you and your employees never have to worry about a late paycheck or any other missing documents. Best of all, hiring a professional accounting firm for payroll services means that it frees your time to do things that are more important to you.
Our staff is highly trained in accounting and bookkeeping, from monthly cashflow reconciliation to end-of-year reports. If you have a farm or small business, you know how time consuming keeping track of all the numbers can be. Let us do the work for you so you can focus your energies on your business!
4- TAX AUDIT REPRESENTATION
If you receive a “nasty-gram” from the IRS, we can help prepare your files and potentially spare you from the sizeable fine that comes from misrepresenting your income on your taxes. We will also represent you if a visit from an auditor becomes necessary.